Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MIL

MIL

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:25 PM

Hi everyone .. i hope all is well with u all

im new to the site and i dont know a thing about computers so hopefully by coming on here i may be able to learn a thing or 2 when it comes to certain problems i may have now or in the future

and u never kno .. 1 day i could be one of those to post a reply to a problem :thumbsup:

YEH RITE !! :flowers: hahaha

Enjoy the rest of your week ppl :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:15 AM

BC was created to help the average user by allowing other users with more experience and expertise to share this with other members, so don't hesitate to ask for help if you cannot find the solutions to your problems already discussed in the forums or in the Tutorials. Everyone here began knowing next to nothing about computing.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Mian

Mian

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:10 AM

hi im ALi a new b as well incidentally came across this forum i hope it has solutions to my problem i did find what i was lookin for but need a bit more detail
my anti virus seems to get rid of trust in adware spyaware what ever it is but in the add/remove programs i cant uninstall trust in bar though rest of the components have been uninstalled and in teh view option in the ie i cant c trust in bar option
im confused :S
kindly help me out as to how remove this bleep form add/remover programs
thanks
waiting for a a positive response

#4 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:44 AM

Posted Image MIL & Mian
It's good to see you both :thumbsup:

and u never kno .. 1 day i could be one of those to post a reply to a problem laugh.gif

i bet you'll be surprised how quick that may come around.

Mian
Try posting your question in the Anti-Virus, Firewall and privacy products Forum. You may get a much quicker answer.

BBPP6nz.png

#5 Mian

Mian

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:15 PM

thanks starbuck ill do that
cheers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users