Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good Morning! Happy 2016

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BrownEyedGirlCan

BrownEyedGirlCan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:36 AM

My first time posting, although I am here regularly whenever I have pc issues. I have been lucky that most problems that I encounter are common and I am able to use the tools and advice found here to fix what's broken. Thank you for that!
My current issue, needs some extra help I think, I have fixed the most annoying issues, but there are now specific errors to my system and I am trying to avoid wiping my system completely..mainly because I don't have a disk to match this preload.
I taught myself to build and fix my computers many years ago, but my DOS skills are rusty and this machine is showing signs of infections or hardware failure, but I can't narrow it down. This was my first preload system that I used for working from home and is now used as our only home PC. I love my mobile and tablet, but REALLY miss my desktop since these issues started.
Thank you for all your help so far, by just reading the possible reasons my PC is doing this and using the tools available helped to fix the initial errors.
Now my event viewer is full of issues slowing me down and preventing me from fixing them and I've spent months getting this far, I need help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,744 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer and Happy New Year.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards.
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users