Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stuck In Half-life (bug?)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Venek

Venek

• Members
  • 293 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:43 PM

Hey, help me out here if ya can, would be much appreciated.

I'm stuck on the Questionable Ethics level, specifically where I have to move a crate in front of a laser to blast a hole. Thing is, I can move the crate...but not up in front of the laser! Anyone else have this problem? Is there a command key I'm missing that enables me to pick UP the crate and drop it? I keep sliding it all over the room, but cannot get it over that stupid little step!

Much obliged!
UberGeeks of the world...UNITE!

Uh guys? Wanna take your eyes off that screen for a second? Raise the mice? Battle cry?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:05 PM

Im pretty sure I know what ur talking about hold on...... That wall that blocks the laser, you have to raise it via a switch in the room somewhere. It'll go up then u move the box under the wall. NOT ON THE STEP, under the wall. then activate the laser. Viola :thumbsup: , oh and by the way... watch your step. and mind the spinning blade thing in the room below. lol

And if u cant do that then you have glitched somehow. Just remeber, you CAN NOT move the box up on the step. just right next to it. and make sure the box is against the wall. Good luck, and get ya some Vortigons! :flowers: :trumpet:

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:22 AM

Mooniniteman summed that up however, that key you were talking about is called the 'use key' which is the 'e' key at default. Pressing the use key will allow you to pull the box instead of just pushing it.

#4 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:28 AM

Well, ASSUMING that he went through the "HAZARD course" I didnt say that. I hoe he can find the button. Don't take this the wrong way but... That part took me like 5 mins. That includes turning on the other sublasers.

#5 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:02 AM

of course, you couldn't have made it that far in the game and not have used the 'use key' at all.

#6 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:22 AM

exactly lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users