Recently i've discovered that my laptop cant send/receive file from anywhere.
There is some point about the problem :
1. I tested with other device (trying to transfer with other device that i regularly use),
it still the problem is come from my laptop.
2. I try to run with fsquirt.exe, it will take a long loading and then it showed a notification that
"the system lacked sufficient buffer space".
3. With FRST, in "addition.txt" it showed that it has system error regarding bluetooth :
4. The notification tray icon sometimes disappear
5. In PC Settings>Device, my paired device (phone) status always offline even i had turn on my phone's bluetooth,
and appearently it cant pair new device anymore
Why this is happening?