Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bluetooth File Transfer Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mitsu3rd

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:20 PM

Recently i've discovered that my laptop cant send/receive file from anywhere.

There is some point about the problem :

1. I tested with other device (trying to transfer with other device that i regularly use), 

it still the problem is come from my laptop.

2. I try to run with fsquirt.exe, it will take a long loading and then it showed a notification that

"the system lacked sufficient buffer space".

3. With FRST, in "addition.txt" it showed that it has system error regarding bluetooth :

Error: (01/02/2016 04:15:24 PM) (Source: BTHUSB) (EventID: 5) (User: )
Description: The Bluetooth driver expected an HCI event with a certain size but did not receive it.
Error: (01/02/2016 04:15:17 PM) (Source: volmgr) (EventID: 46) (User: )
Description: Crash dump initialization failed!

4. The notification tray icon sometimes disappear

5. In PC Settings>Device, my paired device (phone) status always offline even i had turn on my phone's bluetooth,

and appearently it cant pair new device anymore  

Why this is happening?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users