Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KBs 3020369 & 3020370 won't uninstall ??? HELP !!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Atty.1973

Atty.1973

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:37 AM

:lmao: Windows 7 Home Premium x 64. These two updates are installed but I can't uninstall them; the "uninstall" button dosen't show up. Is there another way to uninstall these updates or fix this ???? . THANKS !!!   Mod Edit:  Removed email address, protection from spambots - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 03 January 2016 - 12:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:25 AM

Are you trying to uninstall the updates in Programs and Features in the Control Panel?

Open Programs and Features.

Click  on View installed updates.

Find the update you wish to uninstall, right click on it and select uninstall.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Atty.1973

Atty.1973
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:02 PM

The uninstall "button" dosen't show on these two installed updates; it  shows and works on every other update. Others have raised the same issue. I tried the WUSA Command route. Didn't work. Any other suggestions ??? Thanks for your help  :guitar:

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,393 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:13 PM

Do you have SP1 installed?

Why do you want to uninstall these updates?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 Atty.1973

Atty.1973
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium(64) Service Pack 1. I've had a couple updates get stuck on restart, turned the computer off completly, turned back on and the updates completed without a hitch. And "AskWoody" in Info World establishes that the "stuck" is because of KB3020369; I'm "stuck" and I don't want to wait until maybe there's other problems with these two updates. There must be, I hope a way to get rid of'em.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users