Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth slide changing gadget for church computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TLARbb

TLARbb

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

I need to know if there is a good device for advancing slides in a power point presentation.  It needs to be RF rather than optical.  Need to be able to advance and go back to previous slides.  Distance from computer to presenter is about 70 feet.

The presenter will not be able to see the "presenter" view in Powerpoint only the display on the monitor of the current slide.

Any suggestions?

EJ

Edited by hamluis, 08 January 2016 - 01:44 PM.
Moved from System Building to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TLARbb

TLARbb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

I found a device that might do what I need.  There seems to be a lot of such devices on the market.  I wasn't sure what to look for.  Maybe the device I ordered will work well.  

EJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users