Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm A Newb

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ch33zer

ch33zer

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 06:34 PM

I'm a newb without a whole bunch of computer expertise but a willingness to learn. Enjoy long walks on the beach with significant other. (just kidding) nice to meet you all! i'm sure ill like it here

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mooniniteman

mooniniteman

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:49 PM

lol I feel u on the noob thing. Ye ait's pretty good here. I already got lots of help. I guess u just gotta know what to ask.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:24 AM

Everyone here began as a noob when they first sat down in front of a computer, and understands your perplexity. Never hesitate, at least in this friendly user community, to ask a question or for help if you need it.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Mian

Mian

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:48 AM

hi im ALi a new b as well incidentally came across this forum i hope it has solutions to my problem i did find what i was lookin for but need a bit more detail
my anti virus seems to get rid of trust in adware spyaware what ever it is but in the add/remove programs i cant uninstall trust in bar though rest of the components have been uninstalled and in teh view option in the ie i cant c trust in bar option
im confused :S
kindly help me out as to how remove this bleep form add/remover programs
thanks
waiting for a a positive response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users