This is my first time being here and honestly I tried to find my problem but i cant, plus i am a little overwhelmed. I am hoping that someone can come and help. i have been dealing with a few troubles after i stupidly downloaded, what i tough was a manual, but mainly they file under 3 problems.
1) i keep getting ads on all the browsers i use. they mainly focus on: help/tech support numbers and companies, anti virus and malware programs like re image and McAfee (even though i already have McAfee), software updates, media players (like free streaming your favorite tv shows and music), and ect.
2) programs are always being installed when i log on to my computer even though i never gave any permission for an install. one popular and repeating one is called KNCTR.
3) every time i log on to my computer i am greeted to error messages. here is the messages i get that started occuring after i downloaded the "manual"
There was a problum starting C:\ Users\victor\App data\
The specific module count not be found
external exception 80000003
and also a script error from the browsers that i could not find.
the actions i have taken are
1) removing the unwanted programs
2) removing files that were related to the file i downloaded
3) running scans on McAfee
4) i also used all the steps to remove the searching.com browser hijacker because it was the only problem i recognized from the virus removal guides
i truly need help cause i cant fix these problems still.