Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloading and moving flac music folders

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rambo1772

rambo1772

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:53 AM

Hello i have been tearing my hair out downloading music folders containg music files and trying to move said folders of the mucisians to their master folders. I have gone to microsoft and other sites and followed at least three instructions on how to set files explorer to do this with no luck. Now is there a simple utilit thaty i can use to accomplish this or maybe some other thing i'm overlooking. I forgot to mention of course when i reboot the computer restart files explorer it works, but this is time consuming, i love windows and of course i am here looking, and hoping to hear from you all, i'm sure one of our esteemed users can point me in the right direction.CHEERS! another edit, I am using win 7 ultimate and i just did this, i open the folder in foobar play a track delete the track from foobar close foobar, restart foobar then close it go back to the folder and move it sucessfuly. What is it someone said the meaning of insanity is not the negative action but the constant repitition of trying to get a different result or something like that.

Edited by rambo1772, 01 January 2016 - 08:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users