Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc crashing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 4437171409

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

So these past days i've been playing and my pc just crashes out of nowhere. At first, I was playing TERA online and my pc just shut down and it wouldn't turn on for a couple of seconds, then I continued playing and my PC restarted, so I opened up my pc and took a look and some of the stuff and adjusted my memory sticks. After that I tried to turn my pc on but it just wouldn't turn on, so I put my pc sideways and it turned on just fine (If I leave it up straight it does not turn on) oh, and I have experienced this same problem b4 way back when I bought my computer. But now when I was playing TERA my computer's screen just went white out of nowhere and everything stopped.

Can anyone help me out with this problem ?

Edited by hamluis, 31 December 2015 - 08:12 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

Computer (or parts) specs?

#3 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,778 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:40 PM

At least one of the problems is a loose connection of some kind. Breaks connection when standing, makes connection when on its side. Could be a bad cable connector, loose wire connection, etc. There may be other reasons in addition, but start with checking connections.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#4 4437171409

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

It was probably just a loose connection guys :) 

Problem solved lol ty for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users