Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube compresses my video too much in some parts of the video!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DGaming

DGaming

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

Hey guys... I have a huge and very strange problem! So I record a gameplay with ShadowPlay, and It looks great, I use 50 bit rate... and when I upload it to youtube and wait a little time for the video to get 1080p... then it seems that Youtube compresses my videos too much! More than it should... and the strange thing is that it compresses too much only some parts of the video... for example in the start when Im in the game's menus the video is good quality, but then 3 seconds after ive entered the actual gameplay... it turns to bleept.. like you can see the video shift from being good quality to bad quality! Im really sad now, please everyone help me! Here is a link of one of the videos to see what I mean:  

You can literally see at 0:10 seconds into the video the quality turns to bleept! 

Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,998 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:21 AM

Youtube reccomends particular settings for your videos you upload which mean that when uploaded videos ought to come out alright, the link describing these recommended settings is below. If you are able to change the resoltuion/format/... of the videos you are uploading to match the ones advised below it might help you. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en-GB
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users