Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 update

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 10pin

10pin

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

I have Windows 10 Home installed on my laptop. The other day I check to see if there were any updates and there was. I restarted my computer and after a while it shut off. Upon starting up again  it said it was installing previous operating system which was Windows 10 Home Edition. When I went back to check what update it wanted to install it said Windows 10 Home Edition. Why would it want to reinstall the same operating system? Ever since I've been having problems when on the internet getting message that it can't locate server. Have to reboot in order to surf internet, but after a while get message when I try to change sites. My other two computers on the network work fine.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users