Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Videoeditor freezes and crashes! Why?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pc100

pc100

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:01 AM

Hello,

I have this:

http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download

It freezes when Editing, adding videos, playing the preview, everything, even if i want to set the codecs, there it freezes too.
I got 8 gb RAM, and the editor uses 260 mb

On my Laptop it does not freeze, only on my PC which has 8 GB RAM, why?
I even have a bigger file with 120 MB in it on my LAptop. On my PC the videofile is 60 MB.

Is there a trick?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:58 PM

Are the same versions...installed on each of your systems?  Two different file sizes suggest that you don't, IMO.

In any case, I would uninstall the current troublesome version and download/install the latest.

Any version of software...is subject to either bad coding or damaged files.  When that occurs, a reinstall of same or later version or updates...may help.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users