Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

drivers are goin crazy pls help me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bc0306

bc0306

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

Well you see I have a NVIDIA GT 730 from Gigabyte and the cores clock at 700 MHz and If I go more than 800 MHz in OC it starts glitching and then the driver stops responding after that everything seems to disappear why is this happening???.

Also I'm wondering if I could plug my 2nd computer into the vga port to record the screen for example I got 2 computers I grab 1 gba cable that I plug from my laptop into my computer and a dvi that connects from my computer to a display is this possible??? 

oh and i posted this topic here in windows because of the drivers problem so dont say im on the wrong area

Don't even think about it if your not sure

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bc0306

bc0306
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:39 PM

one more thing

if i leave my computer off for a long time the next time i turn it on it makes a bsod while logging in always a different driver is causing it so i cant tell you exactly what of all of the millions of drivers on this pc is causing this is driving me crazy i have even reseted my pc more than 3 times

Don't even think about it if your not sure

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:32 PM

There is no guarantee that if you overclock that the card will remain stable.  It appears that your overclock isn't stable at 800 mHz

Overclocking is an art - and getting a stable overclock requires some experience.

Get some advice from the experts in the Internal Hardware forum:    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/7/internal-hardware/ 

You can plug the VGA port into another monitor and it should display the screen as a duplicate of the one that you're looking at now.

You can change what it shows in the Display Properties.  I'm uncertain of how to record this as I don't use screen capture software.

Now, the BSOD stuff we can do here.

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Should you have problems with the perfmon report, please disregard it (I don't use it very much anyway).

Should the app lock up for more than 15 minutes while searching for Network information (it does this in my copy of W10), go ahead and kill the app. 
Then navigate to the Documents folder and zip up the 18 reports in the SysnativeFileCollectionApp folder - then upload that with your next post.

If that doesn't work, then you can try this new app (from a friend of mine):  http://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector/
When done a Notepad document will open with the name of the file and it's location.
By default it'll be a .zip file located on your Desktop
Simply upload the .zip file with your next post and we'll move on from there.
***********************************************************************************************************

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users