Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Inexpensive Retail Sites?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 `Nathan

`Nathan

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:05 PM

I'm looking for an inexpensive retail site (prices $25-$100) for products like photoshop, illustrator and golive but since you guys know your stuff I'm asking you for what you believe to be the most reliable and inexpensive (products) site other than adobe.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

I dont really know of much which your looking for but you can check this place out. It has freeware programs on most things your looking for. And if your looking for something like Photoshop you should check out GIMP. Anywasy heres the link: Link thingy
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#3 roseredd

roseredd

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

To tell you the truth, to get a legal copy of Photoshop is going to cost you more than 100.00 anywhere you go, Nathan. What I choose to do is get Photoshop 7 on Ebay, then if I wish, I can upgrade to Photoshop CS and so forth if I choose to in the future. Upgrading this way is the cheapest way to get the latest software.

However, if you are going to purchase from Ebay, please be very careful! There are a ton of people on there trying to sell illegal copies of Adobe software. If you purchase such a product, not only will the copy be illegal, but you will not be able to register or upgrade your CD.

What I did was look for a "home-taken" photo when searching ebay- a photo that was obviously an actual picture of the unopened box in the home of the person selling, not a picture that had been "copy-pasted" from the Adobe website.

Remember, too, you get what you pay for. If you really want the software, you simply have to choke down the price unfortunatly.

If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask- I hope this helps!

//Mod edit to repair BB code and remove ebay links.//

Edited by KoanYorel, 02 October 2006 - 04:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users