Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

My system gets stuck. Please help me.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 satishvarma

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

My system gets stuck. Please help me. at times my computer gets stick (video and Audio). it dosent respond to keyboard or mouse at all. I have to hard reboot to get it online. the motherboard error code is just "AA". As if now it has windows 8 pro with motherboard and graphics card drivers installed and nothing else.I have checked memory performance with "rammon" tool all the drivers are up-to-date. the cpu has 5 fans and the room temperature is always cold. so i dont think its over heat issue.I have even tried windows 7. still the same issue. I have tried eliminating my tv and receiver by connecting directly to 32" samsung tv and ran it for a day and it stuck after a day. I emptied some RAM slots and tried running system with less RAM still the same issue. Re-installed chipset and graphics card drivers. I dont see any performance issues or bottlenecks.
Following is the CPU configuration:
AMD FX 9590 Processor
ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+ AMD Motherbord
Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 4 x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz C11 Memory
Sapphire Radeon R7 240 4GB DDR3 HDMI/DVI-D/VGA with Boost PCI-Express Graphics Card
Primery or boot disk - PNY - CS1100 960GB Internal SATA III Solid State Drive.
wireless keyboard and mouse
I connect my CPU to following:
Onkyo TX-NR636 7.2-Ch Dolby Atmos Ready Network A/V Receiver ( which gets connects to my TV and Onkyo SKS-HT870 7.1 home theater using two HDMI cables)
Sony KDL75W850C 75-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
Any help, Any suggestions.

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users