Running Windows 10
Had a virus & did the following to remove it.
1. From safe Mode deleted a number of files that had been loaded in days related to the virus showing up.
2. Used Norton Virus tool to clean the bad files.
3. Used Norton Power Eraser as well to remove files.
4. Used Zemana Antimalware to remove some more files.
1. Zemana Antimalware keeps finding "dnsapi.dll" as "MalwareWin64/Zelion!Rrkr" it does not repair this issue.
Location is C:\WINDOWS\System32\dnsapi.dll
2. Two RunDLL messages show up after login. "The specified modules could not be found" cvvlyy.dll & FollowComponent.dll.
3. Message window shows up after login *Validate Copy of Your Windows License!..." with a no. to call.
Computer seems to be working fine other than the listed items.
Thanks for helping.