Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Guys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Depyo

Depyo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:59 AM

Hey, My name is Depyo.I am from India.My real name ain't Depyo.I will tell you all when the time comes.I found the 'Bleeping Computer' community just an hour ago.I found some articles useful.I found what I was looking for and made an account to answer the question.Well, the post was 5 years old!Anyway, "Hello, bleeping computers".I hope I can help the guys who are in need of help.I have many questions whose answers I couldn't find.I hope you guys will help me.Well, this is my first post.Ok then...Bye...GTG...#Sleeping time..

Note:"I am just 16 years old.."

Cheers,

DEPYO

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,380 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

Hi Depyo :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...For Linux users.Regards.
NickAu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users