Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

5 YouTube Tutorials to learn Web design ( Long and well detailed )

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 joseftriumf

joseftriumf

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

As a web designer, i keep looking for new tutorials and tricks and ideas from other professional web designers and that what makes me to that type of tutorials that i love following and learning frome, that made me writing a blog post yesterday in my blog where i listed that list of long welle detailed websites design tutorials.

If you are interested in building websites yourself and create themes for WordPress blogs or Landing pages to sell products or … that’s good, and that job as a freelancer pays well too .

Here is a list of Tutorials and Youtube channels that cane provide you good detailed leçons on coding and creating static and dynamic web pages …

1 – i & & Developer  (i know the name sounds weird )
I will not say much, take a look to that long well detailed courses that they have made :

2 – The Complete Web Design Tutorials for Beginners in 30 Days  
That Awesome course 4 hours course that i advice every one to look at it called: The Complete Web Design Tutorials for Beginners in 30 Days
It’s a well detailed course that shows how to build an awesome website using HTML and CSS 3 , and master the art of web design. All you have to do is to watch the video and applicate what’ in there step by step with no harry.

3 – 1stwebdesigner
A great channel that provide great well explained tutorials. there is more than 20 video Tutorial in that chanel  :)
” great no !! ”
Here is a hint of some available free courses :

4 – Drew Ryan
In his channel, Drew Ryan podcasts more than 10 hours of video tutorials. in different web design techniques and technologies ( Html5, CSS3, JQuery … ) .

5 – LearnCode.academy
A compleet courses on all the web designe technology ( Html5, CSS3, JQuerry, Angular, Node.js …
here is a hint of what they have :

And more …
I wish that helpes you (y)

Edited by joseftriumf, 27 December 2015 - 06:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users