Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

High SuperFrames

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pedromig123

pedromig123

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

Hi. lately i have been with some strange problems with my internet, High choke, loss...

Router statistics

e8b2a71741.png

5d7aa57e63.png

I dont no if is this high number of Super Frame erros is normal but after cheking router statistics i went to netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu and ... no words

http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=36ea240d-15648-ab1399b2-f510-4724-a30a

Can someone help me?

Edited by pedromig123, 27 December 2015 - 01:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,678 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

I assume those results are from a test you ran on your machine. Looking at the results I dont see anything to be worried about. Your router has a crude firewall built-in, although it looks like the test checks outbound from your machine to the Berkeley servers.  Some of the results may just be the default settings on your router and some are just normal Window services on your computer that can access the internet if needed, like to check mail, use FTP, a VPN etc- Its just simulating outbound traffic, it dosnt mean you have torrents running or your hosting a TOR node.

Network performance like high latency may just be due to your ISP and out of your control and likely can vary alot.

If you ran the test again at a different time you would probably see a different result for the Network Access Link Properties Section.

I dont know if that was any help to you or not.

How Can I Reduce My Risk to Malware?

#3 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:03 PM

The adsl status is from the modem.  The superframe errors are between you and the isp.  I would suggest calling them and have them do a line and modem check.

http://www.privateline.com/DSL/ADSL2.pdf

note chapter 13.2

You also have wifi errors.  Make sure the channel you are on for wifi isn't being used in your area.

#4 pedromig123

pedromig123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:07 PM

The adsl status is from the modem.  The superframe errors are between you and the isp.  I would suggest calling them and have them do a line and modem check.

http://www.privateline.com/DSL/ADSL2.pdf

note chapter 13.2

You also have wifi errors.  Make sure the channel you are on for wifi isn't being used in your area.

Thx, its working fine now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users