I have an issue that seems to be popping up whenever I play any game (have only tested a couple, will test more once I have posted).
Its a complete freeze (although sound continues), and if i try to tab out of ctrl-alt-del it does one of two things: nothing, or, screen goes black. I have had to hard reset each time. It didnt seem to like the hard reset either and I think in two of the four resets resulted in a blank screen again - another hard reset after a few minutes and it seemed to boot ok.
I have followed BSOD instructions, but not sure if that will help in these circumstances. I have also added the problem details.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64
· What was original installed OS on system? 7 iirc.
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware) Jan 2012
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Only when Win 10 rolled out
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) AURUM CM Series AU-750M
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Parameter 1: ffffe00122b774c0
Parameter 2: fffff8007366cc54
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 47c
OS version: 10_0_10240
Service Pack: 0_0
OS Version: 10.0.10240.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: BAD_DUMPFILE
Thanks in advance for your help. I will continue to test and tinker.
Edited by Vasaczk, 27 December 2015 - 03:20 AM.