Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

adapter from pc to tv

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LOVEMYPC

LOVEMYPC

• Members
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:29 PM

HI,I have a SABRENT adapter that is supposed to convert PC to TV but so far all i get is a color test pattern and OSD but it will not go a picture.

I bought a 50ft. s-video to hook up to a component input on back of TV from PC as that is supposed to best set up on this TV.

The make and model of TV is MITSUBISHI 65411 65" i believe it is whats called a DLP as i can get a 1080i picture on cable tv.

When researched s-video cables they are good out 150',then i made the mistake of looking for other converters and that opened a can of worms as to how many converters are made and as usual my problem it will be something simple and stupid as to why i can not get a picture on TV,thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bobbies

bobbies

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:48 AM

Hi. I have a converter, a different make to yours, but i think they all are a muchness. The only thing different from your setup to mine is that i just use two different cables to go to the back of the tv, one to the video input, and one to the audio input.I plug the power cable into my laptop, and the VG into my laptop, and into the converter.

When i switch the converter on, the screen on the TV, gray´s out, then i know it´s working, if the screen stops blue, i know there is something not right.

Mind you i only use mine to watch Youtube vids, or run my karaoke on it.

Then i have to go to dual screens and drag the picture over to the TV screen, which is another procedure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users