Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Explorer.exe constantly restarting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 xXTheEncrypticXx

xXTheEncrypticXx

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:49 AM

I've tried the error disabling method, and sfc scannow. I just preformed a drive transfer from a hdd to an ssd using easeus partition master. I still hqve both drives in the pc.

Windows 10
Gtx 750 ti
Sandisk 960 Gb ssd
Seagate 1 tb hdd

How can I fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

Also posted here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600443/help-now/

Please do not start multiple topics about the same issue. Doing so can result in conflicting advice and cause confusion for you and those helping you. It can also prolong the help process.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users