Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iPod Touch 6th Generation Loop Replacement?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaveStoryKing64

CaveStoryKing64

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:13 AM

So, basically, I had an iTouch 5th Gen. Today I decided to upgrade it to a 6th generation My only complaint is that it no longer has the loop strap. Is there anyway that you can attach a similar bracelet to the 6th generation somehow? Thanks.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :thumbup2:

~~~~ Dylan Knowles

Edited by CaveStoryKing64, 26 December 2015 - 01:13 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 PM

Posted 27 December 2015 - 02:17 AM

I doubt there is a way to attach a similar bracelet to the iPod Touch 6 gen directly. Your best bet would be a case that comes with a wrist loop/bracelet.

#3 CaveStoryKing64

CaveStoryKing64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

I doubt there is a way to attach a similar bracelet to the iPod Touch 6 gen directly. Your best bet would be a case that comes with a wrist loop/bracelet.

Thanks! I will look for such a case.

#4 CaveStoryKing64

CaveStoryKing64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:58 PM

I found a case, and I'll use it if I have to, but I'd rather keep the case I have because I love it. Is there any way to stick something on to the back of the iTouch? Like glue, but MUCH stronger.

#5 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2016 - 10:45 PM

I found a case, and I'll use it if I have to, but I'd rather keep the case I have because I love it. Is there any way to stick something on to the back of the iTouch? Like glue, but MUCH stronger.

Only thing that I could think to try would be epoxy, even then not sure how much I would trust it...although epoxy is likely gonna be stronger than the plastic of some cases.

#6 CaveStoryKing64

CaveStoryKing64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

Only thing that I could think to try would be epoxy, even then not sure how much I would trust it...although epoxy is likely gonna be stronger than the plastic of some cases.

Ok, I'll test out later with the iTouch close to the ground so that it wont be damaged. Thanks for the suggestion! I like the loop not because I'm afraid it will fall, but because it allows me to run without fear of it slipping out of my pocket, since it's really thin and lightweight.

Edited by CaveStoryKing64, 06 January 2016 - 09:13 PM.

#7 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:45 PM

Have you tried/looked at armband cases? That might be another option.

#8 CaveStoryKing64

CaveStoryKing64
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:56 PM

Have you tried/looked at armband cases? That might be another option.

Ah, yes! I forgot all about those after looking at them about half a year ago! That's the perfect solution for running, as I have found if it's in my pocket, due to how light and thin it is, it can bounce around and slip out. Thanks. This thread may be closed now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users