Hi BC community!
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 955, 3200 MHz
- Motherboard: Asus M4A88TD-M Evo
- GPU: Sapphire HD7850 2GB GDDR5 -not OC version- - Have no idea about the product number unfortunetely.
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 bit
Right now i have 14.12 and the only reason why my system is stable, because i have pre Windows update restore point. Whenever reboot happens after driver installation this welcomes me: http://imgur.com/9qJKUoR
I tried reinstalling 14.12, even that doesnt work. I tried 15.7.1, 15.11.1 and 15.12. All of them give the same error. This screen also happens pre Crimson drivers: http://imgur.com/WrDPM53 . Reportlog for that is here: http://pastebin.com/NXwkT1GJ where the lastline translates to: "Driver Installation: The given parameter is invalid"
What i tried:
- Tried uninstalling via safe mode + DDU
- Tried uninstalling with AMD Clean Uninstall Utility
- Tried installing before drivers Windows updates, except KB 3004394
- I made sure i downloaded the proper crimson drivers
What i didnt try:
- Fresh Windows install. This is not an option, since i cant clone my system, for the moment if even that doesnt work.