Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen resolution and text size?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AndyP5000

AndyP5000

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:40 AM

Symptoms: On reboot my screen display was set to 150% I set it back to 100% but now some of my windows menus have smaller text than they used to. ( My icons are now set back as they were as 'medium' icons but the text has not updated itself ) 

When:

It seem to have started after when i re-plugged in my newest wacom tablet. As when i plugged it in it made my desktop icons smaller.

I've been having lots of problems with my wacom drivers as is. As every time windows makes an update it looses my device (wacom) and i have to stop its service from running then restart it. With Win 10 install prompts for instillation this is also happening and  seems to get lost then also.

Before I reinstall drivers etc has anyone any ideas of what might be going on?

Cheers

A. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AndyP5000

AndyP5000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:20 AM

I've fixed it.

Closed.

Appears to be a window themes bug. I changed to another theme then back and it resolved it. -Well the text size anyhow. Lets wait and see if my reinstalled drivers for my wacom behave now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users