Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to record Skype video call on Windows 10?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AllenSteve

AllenSteve

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:15 PM

Recently I am seeking for great available programs to record some important Skype video calls, since I need to do some academic group work with my partner and collect data. And a few weeks later, I need to add some video clips showing our process in the class presentation then. Not quite familiar with screen recording, I have spent a lot of time searching for workable solutions and recording a satisfying video. Some videos come out with no sound at all. Some videos come out with poor quality. Other issues like lags, watermarks are quite annoying. But finally, I finished my assignment and did a great job.

For dude in the same situation, I would like to share this eligible application which can save your time quite a lot. It is called ShowMore, a free web application especially for recording screen. Once I took it for recording Skype video call. It works smoothly and I can record as long as I want. Video turns out to be clear without any lag or watermark. My voice can be heard clearly and videos are in high definition. Here is how I use it.

yeq8nug.jpg

• First navigate to ShowMore.com and find "Start Recording" button, click it. For first time visit, it will ask to download a launcher with which you can activate ShowMore normally. Just download and install it on PC, go back to the web and click "Start Recording" again. The interface will pop out then.

• There is a gear icon and it is the "Options" part. Configure the settings such as output formats and mouse click animation. Then find a mic icon and choose one audio input. System sound and microphone are both optional.

• Recording size includes specific region, full screen and customized area. You can control the size as you want.

• Open a Skype video call and click “REC” button (the first from the left) to start recording. When I am talking to screen, I can highlight any part in the recording window by adding arrows, texts as well as my webcam.

4mj8pa4.jpg

• When recording process is done, click blue pause button. Then choose to continue or cancel. Tick is for going on and cross for starting over.

• After previewing the recorded video, I can publish the file in multiple video formats or in a GIF. Or I can share my file to YouTube and many other websites directly.

What else shall I say? Just try and you will know!

Edited by AllenSteve, 20 December 2015 - 09:25 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Avine

Avine

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:33 AM

It looks great! So it's a video sharing website with an online screen recording tool? Cool!

I have to say that the interface is beautiful.

And it's easy to use, I love it.

Thank you for sharing me this :bounce:

Edited by Avine, 23 December 2015 - 02:33 AM.

#3 AllenSteve

AllenSteve
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:41 AM

Glad that you like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users