Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows update stuck at downloading updates screen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 titan1

titan1

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:34 AM

Yesterday when I started downloading windows update, only one update could be downloaded i. KB3114431. After that may be there was some sort of problem on the network and I could not download the other updates as my network was down at that time. so I disconnected from network and cancelled the downloads and shut down the computer. It normally installed the downloaded update. after that from today morning I am unable to download any updates. The network is fine, as I can browse the internet normally. But windows update screen keeps stuck at 0%. Though now the shut down button shows the alert icon for update installation as you can see in screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? Thank you.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 titan1

titan1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:58 AM

The problem has been resolved automatically. Thank you.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for letting us know, happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users