Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software for editing face onto YouTube video??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 robby501

robby501

• Members
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:00 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows of some (hopefully free!) software I can download so that I can edit a still picture of someone else's (a friends) face over another face in a 4 minute-long YouTube music video? Doing it as kinda like a prank for Christmas! lol

I've gotten to grip with Photoshop and Paint.net doing stills, but I'd like to teach myself how to do something similar with videos.

All I wanna do is edit a still image of a mate's face onto the vid so that it moves over corresponding to the original face. Not worried about the quality, just wanna do it in a crude fashion.

Anyone have any ideas, please?

Edited by robby501, 18 December 2015 - 09:08 AM.

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dominickyle

Dominickyle

• Banned Spammer
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:17 AM

You can edit the still picture of a video through adding a watermark on it. Video Converter that I’m currently using is equipped with a editor that allows you to customize watermark and insert it on video. Also, there’re some other editing options available for you to do other editing jobs. Hope it helps.

#3 robby501

robby501
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:17 AM

You can edit the still picture of a video through adding a watermark on it. Video Converter that I’m currently using is equipped with a editor that allows you to customize watermark and insert it on video. Also, there’re some other editing options available for you to do other editing jobs. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help/input. I downloaded and used VC, but I couldn't seem to make it work the way I wanted.

Upon doing some further research, I have come to the conclusion that in order to attain what I was hoping to achieve, I would need to invest in a fully-pro comprehensively-featured suite such as Adobe AfterEffects or something very similar.

Wishing you a good new year. :thumbup2:

Im a rookie and purely recreational pc user. Im utterly obsessed with security (even though I consider myself a safe and law-abiding internet user!) and run a combo of the following freeware security suites.....

Windows Defender/firewall

Regular scans with Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, JRT, HitmanPro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users