Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows 10 reinstall

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fredloe

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:54 AM

I don`t know what happened to my cp, But most of my apps. and programs are gone,Can someone give me the simple way to reinstall windows 10 or even if Ican II`am not very cp savvy many thanks in advance.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 December 2015 - 05:05 PM.
moved from Windows 10 Discussion to Windows 10 Support

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,059 posts
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:09 AM

Go here to get the Media Creation Tool (bottom of the page) You can create a DVD or USB flash drive. Be sure to select the correct version. When you get to what installation you would like select Custom and delete all your partitions. Then select next. Here is a guide for Windows 8 but the process is similar. When you get to the page asking for your key skip it.

You may want to simply do a Refresh instead of a clean install and see how that works. This will remove any installed programs but leave your data. 

You first need to enter Advanced Startup Options.

If you are going to do a reinstall backup your data including any browser bookmarks or email if you have an email client and not webmail.

#3 stoneyc

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:45 AM

actually choose custom then format you don't want to delete all partions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users