Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

M$ KB889293 patch installed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 03 December 2004 - 03:38 PM

I checked my system needs via surfing the net and checking with my trusted techie and installed the M$ patch yesterday.
I defragged, did scans with norton antivirus, adaware se, spybot , spyware blaster, and also did a trend micro house call. there were no problems.
However, my first scan was a2 and it came back with this weird messsage...."Access violation at address 77E7A6B1 in module 32.dll" and then the message "no malware". Does anyone know what this is all about????
I would appreciate comments, thankyou. I simply don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should say that the box is running fine, however, i would like to know what this is all about as i just did another scan with a2 and it did the same thing again....never before!!!!! :thumbsup:
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 georgia

georgia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 03 December 2004 - 07:07 PM

:flowers: Problem resolved by an update that was just put out today and I have downloaded it!!! :thumbsup:
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users