1. Notifications issue#1, Icon issues. Not all Startup program icons loading on task bar correctly during boot up into windows.
2. Notifications issue#2, Some ghost icons still present from programs that were uninstalled. No way to remove them. Under start | settings | system | notifications & actions | select which icons appear. Task manager's only option is to enable/disable. No way to remove them??
3. Notifications issue#3, "Select which icons appear on the task bar" Icons & text mismatch. Icons text doesn't match the icons. Example: Norton Antivirus icon that says, "VLC player"
4. Notifications issue#4 Some icons are completely blank.
5. Create a password reset disk is Completely broken and hides in background. Alt+TAB shows the insert flash drive error hiding in background. Inserting a flash drive loads the program once again hiding in program and not responsive. Have to kill the process with task manager.
6. Gpedit shows error pop-up during startup.
7. Explores side by side issues when dragging files from one flash drive to HD or vice versa. One side shows flash drive loaded, the other window doesn't. This happens after unmounting the drive and putting a new one in. The drive just never shows up in one of the explore windows that are side by side.
8. Not a bug but a annoyance. Entering things into search you must allow it to continue. If you stray off from the window and click on desktop or move to another explorer, webpage etc the search stops. MSFT needs a continue search feature. No one wants to stare at a windows searching 60,000 files for *.exe lol They need a continue searching check box or something.
Well that's about it for my bugs list. What say you?
Edited by technonymous, 15 December 2015 - 06:24 PM.