Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Manual reload required after rotation to landscape. Stumped

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 codeStruggle

codeStruggle

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:07 PM

It's probably been going on ever since I began teaching myself over five years ago. But only just now noticed it. My websites appear properly on portrait (using iPhone 6). But when I rotate to landscape, everything is enlarged. Anyone would assume I have poor taste in choosing a font size. If I reload the page, it corrects. This doesn't happen on my desktop when I squeeze the screen down. It only happens on my iPhone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. CodeStruggle.com is the website I'm referring to, but other sites I've built do the same thing.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 AM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

I can't get the problem to occur on my Android.
Display is responsive.
Maybe your phone.

#3 codeStruggle

codeStruggle
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:53 PM

I can't get the problem to occur on my Android.
Display is responsive.
Maybe your phone.

Thanks Martel. I don't own any Android devices. I'm actually relieved to know that at least part of my audience doesn't get the problem. I've checked other sites, not built by me, and the problem doesn't happen. Really got me going on this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users