Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I change my name?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kabo0m

Kabo0m

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:21 PM

I don't like my name. I actually go by Kabo0m but Kabo0m the Spam is a lame name. I couldn't think of anything good at the time and was getting bombarded by spam on a forum I was helping to run (my hands were partially tied or else that problem would have been fixed sooner .. eventually that site was shut down so now I don't worry about it). Since then I come here to ask computer related questions regarding my own computer or my mom's or her tablet (Android which I am not familar with yet).

Anyway TL;DR can I change my name to just Kabo0m?

DESKTOP - Main Rig:   Passmark & Mobo  (Manual) &  my Speccy (Video card is Radeon 7770) & 4Gb DDR2 RAM
NETBOOK:   PC: Acer Aspire ONE (D250 10.1")    //   CPU: Intel® Atom CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz   RAM: 2.0 GB  DDR2
Video Card: Intel® GMA 950 (256Mb)     OS:   Windows 7 Starter 32-bit SP1

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Display name changed per your request. :)

EDIT: I just realized you are asking for a capital K as well. All I did was delete "the Spam" portion. I didn't edit the first word. Do you want the capital K?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Kabo0m

Kabo0m
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:50 PM

Ya Capital K would be cool but it is fine if you don't. :) I am happy so far. Thank you and Merry Christmas :)

DESKTOP - Main Rig:   Passmark & Mobo  (Manual) &  my Speccy (Video card is Radeon 7770) & 4Gb DDR2 RAM
NETBOOK:   PC: Acer Aspire ONE (D250 10.1")    //   CPU: Intel® Atom CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz   RAM: 2.0 GB  DDR2
Video Card: Intel® GMA 950 (256Mb)     OS:   Windows 7 Starter 32-bit SP1

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:20 PM

It's now as you requested. Merry Christmas to you too.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users