If you are interested in privacy software I would like to invite you to test my program Covert Pro.
My program is differs from most classical tools for protecting against spyware. Its effectiveness does not depend on signature databases. It creates a secure environment where user can work safely, without fear for the information that may be entered or viewed. When you working in the secure platform, all user activity across all applications (browsers, email clients, office software, messengers, etc.) are safely hidden. Examples of protection against spyware you can find here: https://covert-pro.com/examples-of-protection/
Special function of monitoring system allows user to find and remove any unwanted software. COVERT Pro protects against tracking and theft information even on computers with installed spyware.
It is not easy to deliver this information to end users, as there are many antivirus and antispyware products. Sometimes people think that our program works as a typical anti-virus and anti-spyware just scans all hard drive, looking for familiar code or checking memory in the background.
We kindly ask visitors of this forum to test basic functionality of our program - protection of keyboard input and image on you screen and post your results here:
- which programs for interception of keystrokes were used.
- which programs for getting video and screenshots were used
- what was in the logs of these programs after you have worked in the secure platform of Covert Pro
Below you can read instructions for testing.
If after testing this basic functionality someone wants to test our program in full mode, we will provide to him/her the registration key without time limits. Just send us serial number of COVERT Pro (it is in the registration window) to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed information.
Your opinion is very important for us. Please note that this is a Beta test and that their may be bugs and other issues with the proper functionality of this program. With this said, please report any issues you may find so we can resolve them.For those who are interested in my request:Instruction for testing
1. Download the installer of COVERT Pro from here https://covert-pro.com/files/COVERT-Pro-AEA-Inst.exe
and install the program on your computer.
2. Start on your computer any program that can record video from the screen, makes screenshots and a program that intercepts keyboard input (keylogger). You can use a number of different programs, each of them has only one of these functions. You can test several programs and keyloggers to record a video, make screenshots and record keyboard inputs. After running spying program, open COVERT Pro and go to a secure environment by clicking on the big button in the main window "Login to the secure platform".
3. In demo version you can run a standard program Notepad only in the secure platform, but this is enough to test basic functionality of the masking. Click on the button in the upper corner of the program labeled "Notepad", and in the window that opens, you can edit your text within a certain time. After completing these steps, press the exit button to log out from secure platform COVERT Pro.
To test surveillance hardware (if you have such device), use virtual keyboard in operating system by running it in secure platform through the context menu of COVERT Pro.
4. After leaving your secure platform, check what these spying programs were able to record.
Report Form of testing.
1) List of programs that have been used in the test.
2) Describe - how did you test, what actions were performed in your secure environment.
3) Describe what information were able to get your monitoring software. If it did not get anything, write this.
4) Provide screenshots proving the receipt of information by monitoring software that you were using. If its logs were empty, i.e, it could not get any information, you should not provide screenshots.