Something's wrong with my laptop. And it's starting to get aggravating now. Here's some problems I keep having:
- Keeps stalling and eventually stops loading everything.
- When I hover over certain files (usually videos, and Open With... in menus), it completely freezes and I have to restart it just to reload it.
- Icons on the desktop don't show up half the time.
- I have to restart it at least 3 times a day.
Other various drivers
- Sound stops working at some points
- Touchpad stops working for a few seconds
- Printer drivers have to be restarted to print
- Brightness level adjustment doesn't work, and usually it'll only dim the monitor down to the lowest level, and I have to restart it just to bring it back up.
- Service Host: Remote Procedure Call and COM Surrogate are always taking up CPU and Memory Usage.
- I constantly have to restart my computer.
Please help. I have no idea what's going on.
Edited by thebiggestfailure, 13 December 2015 - 12:55 PM.