Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Terrapinz30

Terrapinz30

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 25 July 2006 - 08:57 AM

Hi everyone my name is Michelle...and I just registered here at bleeping computer to find out some more knowledge on the basic musts to run a great computer. A few months ago I recieved a new Dell laptop as a gift from my fiance after my desktop of 6 years crashed last Christmas. May it rest in peace...Some of my greatest memories went with that computer...and so I vowed this time that with this new laptop I would keep it in tip top shape. I like knowing I have now have something up to date and I would like to keep it up to date, not to mention running good for me and my family (my 3 daughters, who also share the computer with me.) I hope to find alot of good info here and hopefully get to know some of you along the way. By the way I'm sort of getting in the swing of using message boards so bear with me if i'm slow at resonding. [size=4][color=#663366][b]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 25 July 2006 - 10:52 AM

Take your time learning about message boards, it is fairly easy once you get the hang of it. You might want to begin your education with understanding how to keep your computer secure and how to keep it running by doing some routine maitenance. There are many excellent tutorials that can guide you in keeping your computer secure, and much information in the forum threads about computer usage.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users