Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ASP.NET machine account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matthew3

matthew3

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

I have Windows 7, i haved searched about this ASP.NET in User accounts and wanted to get a simple answer, is it safe to delete ?

Edited by matthew3, 12 December 2015 - 03:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:07 PM

Leave it alone...it's created automatically when MS.NET Framework is installed.  In turn, NET Framework is required by various programs (including Office and other MS applications) in order for applications (and drivers) constructed with NET...to work properly.

More Detailed Comments

Louis

#3 matthew3

matthew3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:35 PM

Leave it alone...it's created automatically when MS.NET Framework is installed.  In turn, NET Framework is required by various programs (including Office and other MS applications) in order for applications (and drivers) constructed with NET...to work properly.

More Detailed Comments

Louis

I see, thanks louis

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:35 AM

:thumbup2: , happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic