Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pages don't load properly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RustyGentleman

RustyGentleman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 AM

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:20 PM

Hello.

Not sure if this is the right section for this thread, but is the most fitting I found.

I sent my computer to the store for them to change my motherboard to the one I had bought recently, and it came back today. Almost everything's fine, except for one little thing... Some pages don't load right, and others do, such as this forum and deviantART (from the ones I tested). Facebook and YouTube aren't working, as well as Yahoo, though I don't much care for it.

The page itself loads, but without images and, apparently, CSS.

Here's a link to the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/CMAMf

Please, please help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users