Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing Antispyware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 adamrob

adamrob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:50 AM

HELLO,EVERYONE. I DOWNLOADED WIN ANTISPYWARE 2006 BY MISTAKE AND CANNOT REMOVE IT WITH SPYBOT OR McAFEE. IT IS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO BUY THE PRODUCT AND IS GIVING FALSE READINGS TELLING ME THAT I HAVE A VIRUS (AOL SAYS "NO")AND SPYWARE. A BOX POPS UP EVERY FEW SECONDS "WARNING" ME ABOUT "THE DANGER" TO MY PC. IT'S CAUSING MAJOR PROBLEMS. HOW DO I DID MYSELF OF THIS PARASITE? HHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! THANX! ADAM 7/25/06

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:13 AM

Hello,

Please don't shout, because that won't solve your problem.
Read here what you have to do first and then post a hijackthislog in this thread:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#3 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

Since there is no feedback anymore, I assume this issue is resolved ... so, this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users