Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BlueScreen of Death

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 biferi

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:06 PM

I have 1. TB SATA 2. hard drive and win7 64Bit.

I think it is every now and then but not to closs I go to Log On to my ADMIN account from the Limited account I get the BlueScreen of Death.

The one that tells you that you may have dab Hardware or Software.

Then it goes off and then Starts Windows from the screen were you can pick start normale or from last known good.

I just let it start as is and everything is good.

I did run CHKDSK C: /F

Nothing bad was foujnd or fixed.

Ware does the BlueScreen of Death put the Bump File?

Maybe I can check that?

Edited by Orange Blossom, 11 December 2015 - 12:17 AM.
Moved from Windows 7 to BSOD forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 richcbro

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 11 December 2015 - 12:14 AM

You can check the dump file in %windir%\minidump.

Please follows the instruction here and attach the zip files.

CPU: Intel i7-8700K 5.3 GHz ------ RAM: 32GB TridentZ 3600 MHz CL16 ----- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus X Formula ----- GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme ----- Storage: Samsung 960 Pro 1TB -- Samsung 850 Pro 2TB x4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users