Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BC and how much is actually here.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dannyboy950

dannyboy950

• Members
  • 1,338 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 PM

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

A lot of members come here like me thru a link in favorites straight to the forums.

As good as the forums are Bleeping Computer is way more. I spent some time today just cruzeing the other sections.

A wealth of information, services and products are available here it is almost unreal.

Great articles and news feeds with commentary by Lawrence that will make you think, usefull programs and tools, training aids and materials. Plus a staff that works tirelessly to keep it going.

I now I do not say it enuff but thank you for being here Bleeping Computer.

HP 15-f009wm notebook AMD-E1-2100 APV 1Ghz Processor 8 GB memory 500 GB Hdd

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinamon

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:56 AM

BC sets a good example for similar sites to strive to. It's one of the best tech forums I've ever been a member of, not just because of the information it provides, but even more-so because of the pleasant attitude of the community towards their fellow members.

BC, thankyou for being here.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 52,047 posts
  •  

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:11 PM

We appreciate your thoughtful comments about the Bleeping Computer community and taking the time to express your sentiments. :)

Bleeping Computer® is a technical support site and a self-education tool for the novice user to learn basic concepts about Computer Technology. Our focus is to allow the novice computer user to be able to have a place that they can come and discuss computer/technology problems with their peers and at the same time have a rich resource in which to learn the "basics" about computers and technology.

We have found, with our extensive experience in helping users, whether they be family, friends, coworkers, or clients, that most technical support problems lie not with the computer, but with the fact that the user does not know the "basic concepts" that underlie all issues of computing. These concepts include hardware, files and folders, operating systems, Internet, and applications. Once a user learns the basic concepts of these categories they will be able to express what problems they are having in a more understandable manner, making it easier to be helped by a more experienced user...

About BleepingComputer
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:29 PM

Thanks all. I appreciate the kind sentiments. I can tell you that we try real hard and have some of the best mods a site can have. Appreciate that you notice all the hard work we put into the site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users