Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer not recognized

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 durkinjt

durkinjt

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:45 PM

I am trying to install my Logitech 350 keyboard /mouse I had in the garage, worked on all my computers, now I tried to install it, and none of my computers will recognize the unifier.  Funny thing is I have one of my computers hooked to the same printer and it works, the one I am trying to install does not work with the unifier from the other printer either. Any ideas appreciated. T.I.A.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 durkinjt

durkinjt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:17 PM

OOPs, meant keyboard/mouse, printer was a mistake. Sorry

#3 GoFigure

GoFigure

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

Have you installed the Setpoint/Logitech Unifying Software?  I would use a conventional keyboard and mouse to first check the bios and ensure usb is enabled, check the usb ports with a flash drive to ensure they are working, then download and install the software. Once the software is installed restart and after restart plugin your unifying adapter.  The unifying software will allow you to add devices.  Add your mouse and keyboard, ensuring you have fresh batteries in both.  Then shutdown and remove your conventional keyboard and mouse and restart.

Downloads for the Setpoint and Unfying Software are found at the bottom of this page

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/wireless-keyboard-k350

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users