Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm not buying this PC until I know it's good. Any advice?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marsquakes

Marsquakes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

So I've been looking for a cheap gaming pc to run some games on and I found this after intense googling. Does anything stick out because I don't want to be scammed as this looks too good to be true ^_^

http://www.budgetcomputers.biz/systems-and-bundles/gaming-system/gaming-pcs-under-400/amd-fx-6300-six-core-gaming-pc-8gb-ram-2gb-gef-gtx-750ti-graphic-1tb-hdd-computer2015-11-14-15-12-12-detail#Processor

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Am386SXL

Am386SXL

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:35 PM

They are in Glasgow Scotland, I'd suggest you find out whether the place actually exists at the specified adress, perhaps Google Maps Street View can help with that. See if you can search any complaints on the net, here in South Africa we have a website called hellopeter.com where consumers can lay complaints. I'm not sure if other countries have similiar sites, try googling "budgetcomputers.biz complaints" and see if it gives you some results. Remember, if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Better safe than sorry.

It would be useful if anyone else from Scotland could confirm whether its legit or not.

Edited by Am386SXL, 08 December 2015 - 02:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users