Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Is A "qfn.tmp" File?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raulphie

raulphie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:09 PM

None of the forums seemed to fit this question so I put it here. Please direct me to the appropiate forum if there is one. I have a Windows XP 5.1.2600 os with Service Pack 2 (if that's pertinent). I looked at my /temporary internet files/ and they are mostly comprised of "qfn.tmp" files, hundreds of them. They were mostly created on several different days in the same month last year, and more have been added since. I looked at a number of data base sites, and one gave QFN as a quicktime Font File. Bleepingcomputer's file database doesn't have a good match. Can anybody tell me what the source of these files are and what their purpose?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 PM

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:56 PM

For Quicken products

http://www.quickenforums.com/thread.jspa?f...06&start=-1