Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Federyco93

Federyco93

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:06 AM

Hello everyone, I was recently downloading a game, because the download was too slow I left the PC on and I went out on my return I found various error messages, including a message saying that the license has expired windows, I tried to replace the product key but it does not put me, the icon is pointing as if he was charging something and I get stuck all, I'm not open folders or pages, I brought the pC from a technician to remove viruses, but now after two days I have the same problem, the pC after some time that is started locks the same way, the icon is pointing as if he were charging and I do not do anything, I scanned the pC with Spybot and with Combofix but nothing .... I need help .. thanks :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GoFigure

GoFigure

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

I would suggest that you take it back to the tech.  Since you paid to have the system fixed and he didn't you should be able to take it back to him.

What version of windows are you running and is it a legal copy?  Windows expired license notices usually only appear when you are running a 90 or 180 day trial version of windows.

#3 dudeage

dudeage

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:15 PM

Also, what exactly did you download?  Was it a free game or did you purchase it online?  The windows license expired error occured only after you downloaded the game (as I understand your issue) or has it always been there since you purchased the PC?  

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:41 PM

Please download Microsft Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool.  Clicking on this link will immediately initiate the download.

When the diagnostic tool opens you will see a image like the one below.  Click on Continue.

mgadt1_zpssea2rxt2.png

Click on Copy, copy and then paste the content in your topic.

mgadt2_zpsbrkf74ab.png

If the Copy option does not work, take a screenshot of the content of the image and post that in your topic.

How to make a screenshot

1. Download and run A Thousand Words .

2. Follow the wizard to capture a screenshot

3. Use the built-in editor to resize, edit, or re-capture your screen shot. 

4. Your screen shot will be saved to your desktop when you finish the wizard.

You can post the screenshot in your next post as an attachment.  

Just below the area where you write text in a post there is the Post button, to the right of this is More Reply Options

Post2_zpsf05c0430.png

When you click on More Relpy Options  you will see Attach Files and Browse, click on Browse, this will open Pictures on your computer, click on the image you want to post, then click on Attach This File, then Add Reply.

BCreply1_zpsc36d42fc.png 

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 Federyco93

Federyco93
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:18 PM

Many thanks to all for the tips, especially in dc3, however my cousin had called Recovery windows7 and we solved everything, thanks again ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users