Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Functionality Interfacing with Facebook

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JayJax

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Local time:12:49 PM

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

Not sure this is the correct place for this question - its not a new development just have been hoping the issue would go away.

I don't use Facebook for anything personal really (even though Facebook keeps bugging me to Reveal Personal Details - it ain't going to happen).   I use it as a way of connecting with groups on line, discussions about mutual interests including items from various news/political sites.

When I see an interesting article and try to use the link they provide for connecting to Facebook but usually I have to get the page URL myself and paste it onto my Facebook page because no matter the size of the article it always takes up so much space on my screen and the scroll bar doesn't work so I can never access the "Publish to Account" or whatever its called that is provided.   I can't see it - its off the screen and no way to scroll to it.  

So I get by as it is but it would be so much easier if I could just use the "post to Facebook" method it would be fewer steps and easier to do.

Any idea the reason - or is this a problem for everyone?  As it is I get the PAGE INFO address for the link.  Its a convenience issue but not a huge deal????? :dance:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users