Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Random Poll

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:45 PM

Q. Would you rather post one of your secrets on Twitter each week, or wrestle an alligator once?

Q. 10 being very short, on a scale of 1 to 10, how short are you?

Q. Have you gotten any exercise today?

Q. Would you rather have a gift certificate to an African safari, or a free funeral?

Q. Have you said, "I love you" to anyone yet today?

Q. Name one food item you'd be devistated to find you're out of?

Q. Without googling, who was the 2nd president of The United States Of America? Here's a hint, he isn't related to Wednesday, but does have the same last name.

Q. If your car broke down in the middle of no-where, no-one is around, there is no cell-service, and you know a couple miles through the forest there is town (lets call it Near), would you follow the road 120KM to the nearest city, or cut through the bush to the city Near?

Q. What is one weird thing about yourself?

Q. What is the last song you listened to?

Q. If you were playing Leo DiCaprios character in Shutter Island, what is one thing you would have done differently? I know what you're thinking, and NO you cannot say you'd not go to the island in the first place, silly.

Q. Can you touch your toes?

Q. Did you try touching your toes before answering that last question?

Q. Would you rather never being able to use the word "I", or having a tattoo you regret?

Q. Do you believe that time travelers can change the future by visiting the past?

Q. Have you ever seen or experienced something you cannot explain?

Q. Would you rather answer this question, or skip it?

Q. List one thing near you right now (eg: pen, desk, etc)?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:58 PM

Q. Would you rather post one of your secrets on Twitter each week, or wrestle an alligator once?

A. Wrestle the alligator. I'd just make sure to choose a baby one so it's real easy.

Q. 10 being very short, on a scale of 1 to 10, how short are you?

A. 4 I guess. I'm not short, but I ain't tall either.

Q. Have you gotten any exercise today?

A. I did a sit up....when I was getting out of bed this morning.

Q. Would you rather have a gift certificate to an African safari, or a free funeral?

A. Funeral. I'd hate a safari, and while I've no need for a funeral, I'm sure someone does, and if I gave my certificate to them I'm sure it would help make their day. Funerals are expensive.

Q. Have you said, "I love you" to anyone yet today?

A. No. I might later, if the mood changes.

Q. Name one food item you'd be devistated to find you're out of?

A. Chocolate mix.

Q. Without googling, who was the 2nd president of The United States Of America? Here's a hint, he isn't related to Wednesday, but does have the same last name.

A. John Adams. I guess having written this post I had an unfair advantage on this question. :P

Q. If your car broke down in the middle of no-where, no-one is around, there is no cell-service, and you know a couple miles through the forest there is town (lets call it Near), would you follow the road 120KM to the nearest city, or cut through the bush to the city Near?

A. 120KM is too far to walk without some supplies, I'd go through the bush to Near, but I'd leave a note on the car saying so, in case I get lost.

Q. What is one weird thing about yourself?

A. I love to write, but hate to read.

Q. What is the last song you listened to?

A. Yada Yada by Harlin James & Paul Lewis

Q. If you were playing Leo DiCaprios character in Shutter Island, what is one thing you would have done differently? I know what you're thinking, and NO you cannot say you'd not go to the island in the first place, silly.

A. I would have gotten a log, and tried to swim back to the mainland.

Q. Can you touch your toes?

A. Barley

Q. Did you try touching your toes before answering that last question?

A. No, I'm comfy right now.

Q. Would you rather never being able to use the word "I", or having a tattoo you regret?

A. I'd rather never be able to use the word "I", because when speaking I could just say "eye" instead and no-one would know the difference, and when writing I could just write "l" instead and no-one would know it's an L.

Q. Do you believe that time travelers can change the future by visiting the past?

A. Don't be absurd. The past becomes their present, which means they can make changes, but those changes already happened so the future cannot be changed, because the events leading up to it cannot be changed either. The only way changing the future by altering the past would be possible is if alternate realities existed, and the future of another reality was changed by visiting it's past instead of the traveler's reality's past.

Q. Have you ever seen or experienced something you cannot explain?

A. Yes. Deja Vu where I know what's going to happen before it does. Obviously I'm too predictable.

Q. Would you rather answer this question, or skip it?

A.

Q. List one thing near you right now (eg: pen, desk, etc)?

A. A sticky note reminding me that last weeks Walking Dead episode aired without sound, and I'll need to keep an eye out for re-runs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users