Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

has anyone had problems windows 10 update kb3106932 11/11/2015

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lewis12398

lewis12398

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 06 December 2015 - 02:31 AM

it seems i do not have premission to use my own computer. i can not delete nor change anything. was not a problem other than you could not delete it until the last update 12/01/2015. this machine i made from parts i do not understand why do not have premission to use a machine that i made. thanks everyone.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jaycan

Jaycan

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 06 December 2015 - 05:35 AM

A release from Microsoft : This relates to these 2 currently active Windows 10 Updates

The latest cumulative update promises to bring some bug fixes, performance enhancements and fixes for security vulnerabilities discovered by Microsoft's engineers or Windows 10 users.

If you're a proud owner of a Windows 10 desktop system, then you should now check for cumulative updates ( KB3105210 and KB3106932.)

It makes it easier for non-genuine users to activate Windows 10

The first one (KB3105210) should provide some fixes to security vulnerabilities for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. According to the support page:

“This update for Windows 10 includes functionality improvements and resolves the vulnerabilities in Windows that are described in the following Microsoft security bulletins and advisory:

- KB3096448 MS15-107: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 27, 2015

- KB3096441 MS15-106: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 27, 2015.

On the other hand, Microsoft states that cumulative update KB3106932 includes performance enhancements for Windows 10, though no additional details are shared,

“This update makes improvements to ease the upgrade experience to Windows 10.

This particular update may have something to do with Terry Myerson's latest statement that announces some changes to the way "non - genuine" Windows 10 users can activate their copy of the OS.

Acer Computer with LG Monitor and Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7.1

Windows 64bit  8.1 - Always fully updated

Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer Browsers

Usually a home helper here or with friends and nimble fingered ladies who would rather sew or dust, but not clean the bugs out of a computer ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users