Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help, some virus destroy my PC!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LaSombra1337

LaSombra1337

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

Hello dudes,

i need help!

My computer has been invaded by a plague that is in the browser every time I kill her she returns .

This virus creates a User in my chrome and every time I delete it automatically deletes all my favorites and everything I researched and closes the browser and creates another User and so infinitely .

Apart from that my search engine has currently been tampered with to scoldsearch and bing at the same time , how the hell is this possible ?

sometimes I think that these things only happen to me .

I've done everything to kill these virus , but I can not , I'm a low-user , I do not have a lot technical knowledge .

I hope someone can help me , I am willing to put the reports requested by the programs indicated here !

Observe na imagem em anexo que não há nenhuma opção para remover pragas.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hena

hena

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 PM

Posted 06 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

Hello. 

I am hena And I will be helping you.

I would like to know some stuff. What is that black box in the background in picture #1.

Please download Spybot: Search + Destroy from Here.

If it detects anything, please tell me.

Also, please do not use Slang or Idioms, as english is not my first language.

#3 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:18 AM

Hi there,

Spybot is outdated, I do not recommend using it.

Since you appeared to have run SecurityCheck in image #1, can you post the log here?

Also please run this tool to get some information.

MiniToolbox by Farbar

Disable your antivirus if it does not allow you to download the tool!
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Place a checkmark in Select all, then click Go and post the result (MTB.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Please let me know if any problems arise.

Regards,
Alex

#4 dudeage

dudeage

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

Hi there,

Spybot is outdated, I do not recommend using it.

Since you appeared to have run SecurityCheck in image #1, can you post the log here?

Also please run this tool to get some information.

MiniToolbox by Farbar

Disable your antivirus if it does not allow you to download the tool!
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Place a checkmark in Select all, then click Go and post the result (MTB.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Please let me know if any problems arise.

Regards,
Alex

100% disagree.  You might be thinking of the old version of Spybot.  There is actually a new version of it out (version 2.4) that I discovered by accident as Spybot doesn't notify you when a new version is available (one of the few drawbacks of the software).  

I've been using Spybot on my own PC for years, and I love it.  

I stumbled upon the issue when Spybot didn't have any updates for weeks, which of course is abnormal for a malware scanner.  

I uninstalled it and went to download.com to get it again, only to discover this new version.  

Ever since I downloaded that, it's been upgrading ever since.  

#5 Batzz

Batzz

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:03 PM

Hi this is batzz, im here to save your computer before I begin I am going to need some system info. What type of operating system are you running. I also recommend downloading malwarebytes if you can reach the web domain before interrupted.

#6 ohspecial1

ohspecial1

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

Would also reccomend malwarebytes computer tech here and i still use it but not as good as it use to be

Can you get into this via safe mode

or 1 thing to try is make a new user and see if there is any issues on a new user

But a lot of avs cannot help

The biggist issue is that it gets accepted into your pc and takes control of programs

Get into safe mode see if the issue is there

2- Make another user see if problem is still there

#7 Batzz

Batzz

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

I asked about the operating system to see how I could assist in getting into safe mode since its an F8 tap upon boot for anything below windows 8 and after that you have to go to settings start up options alternate Safe Mode.

#8 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hello LaSombra1337.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

You have received suggestions from several people who want to help you.

In order for you to decide what to do, please read this Am I Infected? What do I do? How do I get help? Who is helping me?

Note that Am I Infected is open for anyone to help in. We do closely monitor Am I Infected to make sure that someone is receiving the best advice for getting rid of malware.

The final decision regarding whose help you want to follow is one only you can make.

Another point that I need to make is this is not the place to debate/discuss the use of whatever programs have been suggested. Doing so causes it to go off-topic and does nothing to help the one needing help.

Stay on topic and HELP.

Batzz, The MiniToolBox log requested by Alexstrasza will say what operating syestem is being used.

To all the new helpers, I encourage you to read Instructions for posting advice in Am I Infected Forum for guidelines regarding helping in Am I Infected.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 07 December 2015 - 07:19 PM.

#9 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2015 - 07:46 PM

....Spybot is outdated, I do not recommend using it.

100% disagree. You might be thinking of the old version of Spybot....

Alex was not thinking of the old version of Spybot...Alex was addressing the prior poster (hena) who recommended the OP download and scan with Spybot S&D. Not only is it outdated, mvps.org and many security experts no longer recommend it due to poor testing results and ineffectiveness against current malware threats.

Yes there new versions of Spybot such as Spybot 2 + AV (Home & Pro) and Spybot 2 Free but Alex was not referring to any of them.

The OP should start with posting the log from SecurityCheck and MiniToolbox by Farbar as Alex directed.

Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users